Small Repairs To Large Projects
Choosing a contractor or repair man for your next home improvement is an important decision. Complete Home Handyman makes that decision easier, by providing prompt and reliable estimates, honesty and professionalism every step of the way.
Whether you're thinking of a complete renovation or a mini makeover, we can help. We offer complete renovation services for all areas of your home including kitchens, bathrooms, basements, garage, and attic conversions. See our detailed list of renovation services for more information.
- Kitchens - Countertop installation, custom & stock cabinets, fixtures
- Bathrooms - tubs, showers, fixtures, flooring, lighting, tiles, cabinets
- Basements - renovations, total living space conversions
- Garages - storage facilities, sheds, garage-to-room conversions
- Attics - total living space conversions
- Painting - inside and out
We manage both interior and exterior home improvement projects of all sizes, and offer solution based expert installations with guarantees and warranties. Some of our most popular improvements include flooring, finish carpentry, decking & entrances, painting, and windows & doors. See our full list of home improvement services for more details.
- Finish Carpentry - crown moulding, casing, baseboards, paneling, chair-rails
- Flooring - tiles, laminate, cork, hardwood, engineered hardwood, subfloor improvements
- Cabinetry - custom installations, built-in cabinetry
- Decking - cedar, wood composite, pressure treated
- Porches & Entranceways - entrance overhangs, wood
- Fences - pressure treated, cedar
- Vinyl Siding, Eavestrough, Soffits, and Fascia
- Windows & Doors - interior & exterior doors, skylights, replacement windows, new openings, bay windows
Today, even the best-built and well-maintained homes require repairs from time to time. They are especially necessary to prevent situations where foreseeable damage may occur. Some of our interior and exterior repair services involve carpentry, drywall, ceramics, plumbing, electrical, and masonry. See our detailed list of repair services for more information.
- Handyman Services - Hanging Pictures, changing a light bulb, cleaning up garbage, racking leaves, any and all your residential needs
- Carpentry - genereal repaires framing and fine finishing
- Drywall - complete rooms to minor and cosmetic repairs
- Plumbing - repairs to taps, toilets, sinks, drains, waterleaks and clogs
- Electrical - minor electrical repairs, new plugs and fixtures, ceiling fans
- Painting - from a signle room to your entire house
- HVAC - repairs, new furnaces, new air conditioners, instalation of window units
Planning & Set-up
The biggest difference between a professional and an amateur managing a construction project is that a professional spends about 80% of his time in the set up. Professionals make sure that every little step and detail is thought out and planned before construction actually begins. Complete Home doesn't " see how it goes" and make major descisions as we go along, we set out a plan and stick to it. If there is something major that occurs during construction, we make sure it is discussed right away and a solution is agreed upon. This gives you less stress and cofidence that we will dothe job right and on time
- Project Management - Working and scheduling with customers and trades to ensure a steady work flow, consistent quality, minimum time delays and full satisfaction
- Scheduling - Working directly with the customer to ensure jobs are scheduled, on time and on budget
- Estimating - Clear and detailed esitmates, detailing materials, fixtures and cost